We are committed to inclusive practice and treat each child as an individual.
We seek to forge relationships with all our families and recognise that although children have many things in common, every child is unique and special and is treated as such. We believe all children are individuals and their true potential and a love of learning can be inspired best through high quality learning experiences which take into account the varied and evolving needs of the whole child.
Through our nurturing approach our children quickly begin to understand the meaning of our key values and apply them to their daily routines as part of the life of our busy, vibrant school.
We believe our main strengths are:
- the high quality education we provide to all children
- a happy, safe, secure learning environment
- the positive relationships established between children, staff, governors and the school community as a whole
We aim to build our children's understanding of their role as an important part of the wider community by developing responsibility, respect and a love of their environment through enriching learning opportunities both indoors and out.
We expect the highest standards from the children and all who work in our school.
We aim to:
- encourage in our children a desire to strive for excellence in all areas of school life
- promote good manners, honesty, respect and tolerance
- encourage our children to become self-disciplined, take responsibility for their actions and make decisions for themselves
- enable our children to become eager, independent learners, who have confidence and pride in their achievements
- develop self-motivated, responsible members of society