Current diary dates
- 6 Dec 23 - Reception nativity for adults (9.30am)
- 7 Dec 23 - Norden Farm Theatre Trip
- 8 Dec 23 - Movie night! The Grinch (animated version) 3-5pm - Reception, Year 1 and Year 2
- 13 Dec 23 - Carols in the courtyard 6pm to 7pm
- 13 Dec 23 - Christmas lunch
- 14 Dec 23 - Carol concert at school 2pm (Year 2 parents invited)
- 18 Dec 23 - Christmas party
- 19 Dec 23 - Last day of term (1.45pm finish)
- 4 Jan 24 - First day of spring term (children return to school)
- 9 Feb 24 - Last day of half term (3pm finish)
- 12 Feb 24 to 16 Feb 24 - February half term
- 19 Feb 24 - In-service training day for teachers (school closed to children)
- 20 Feb 24 - Children return to school
- 28 Mar 24 - Last day of term (1.45pm finish)
- 29 Mar 24 to 14 Apr 24 - Easter holidays
- 15 Apr 24 - First day of summer term (children return to school)
- 6 May 24 - Early May Bank Holiday (school closed)
- 23 May 24 - Last day of half term (3pm finish)
- 24 May 24 - In-service training day for teachers (school closed to children)
- 27 May 24 to 31 May 24 - May half term
- 23 Jul 24 - Last day of term (1.45pm finish)
- 24 Jul 24 to 31 Aug 24 - Summer holidays
Adding dates to your calendar
Click the relevant icon to add individual diary dates to your calendar.
In Outlook you will need to click the 'Save' button.
Subscribe to our feed to have all of our diary dates automatically appear in Outlook, ical or Gmail.
You will be asked to add our dates to a new calendar in your default programme, and subscribe to updates. This is available to users of Outlook 2007 onwards, Apple's ical, Windows Calendar and other icalendar (.ics) calendars with 'Subscribe to' functionality.